(Hereinafter referred as Edugo)
Channel Partner Name (Company Name):
Address/ Director (Office) :
(Hereinafter referred as Channel Partner)
Both parties to the agreement have reached following agreement and both the parties obliged to below terms & conditions.
means a person / an entity who is agreeing to work with / on behalf of Edugo to assist student to get an admission with foreign universities or to apply visa to foreign governments.
means a person who approaches a channel partner for the foreign study or a person whose foreign study admission/visa application is getting processed.
“Terms of Understanding”
means understanding as per the written terms, conditions and duties as prescribed in this agreement.
“Universities / Institute / College”
means an educational institute or university or college situated on a foreign land which may and may not be registered with Edugo partnered university or an associated or member with Edugo as a University.
Edugo would like to expand its network of channel partners to welcome more students to Universities / colleges / institutions across the globe. In tune of the same channel partner will provide information about the Edugo, and recommend qualified students for admissions to one more universities or institution or college asper the admissions procedure prescribed by the Edugo.
Edugo grants the channel partner the Non-Exclusive right to represent solely for the purpose of:: 1. Disseminating information about Edugo and its services, and 2. Screening and recommending qualified students for admission to Edugo Member universities and colleges only through a legitimate & agreed Admission procedure.
1. To promote the interest of Edugo and its recommended colleges / universities / institute and their individual academic programs worldwide using only from the materials and information provided by the Edugo.
2. To identify and assist prospective students in the application process, including preparation of the students’ application, documentation and other required materials for Visa.
3. To carefully evaluate and screen all prospective students regarding academic ability, financial ability, and other criteria required for admissions in one or more of Edugo and its recommended colleges / universities / institute and their individual academic programs.
4. To mail in all the required documents of the student's well in advance in time for admissions and evaluation as directed by the Edugo.
5. To help guide the students for Visa Interview preparation and pre-departure orientation as directed by the Edugo.
• Note - All the Universities reserve the sole and ultimate power / right and responsibility for official admission decisions.
1. To ask universities / colleges / institutes to provide it’s brochures, catalogues & other marketing material to the channel partners.
2. To select the list out the universities where student qualifies him / her self as a best candidate for the admission on the basis of his / her academic capability, financial capability, and time of admissions, and student's preference (if any);
3. Only to act as a admission partner with channel partner.
A.Processing fee / Application Fees
Processing fee is the amount of currency, which is to be paid by the student on or before the time of admission with the respective university and as per the directions, terms and conditions of the university and the Edugo has no control over it.
Tuition Fee is the amount of currency, which is to be paid by the student on or after the confirmation of the admission with respective university and as per the directions, terms and conditions of the university and Edugo has no control over it.
Service Fees is the amount of money to be paid by the channel partner the agreement to Edugo, which is to be collected from student after scrutinizing the documents of the student or applicant for the admission of the respective course.
Extra fee is the amount of money to be paid by the student / an applicant to the edugo, for the services which are extra in nature and other than the work or facility / service provided by the Edugo, however such fees must be communicated first before charging or providing such services.
Refund of Fees which is paid to the university can be applied to the university as per the rules and guidelines of the respective university only, all such guidelines are already communicated by the Edugo to the channel partner, It is his/her responsibility to communicate further to the respective student. However, Edugo abroad can assist the student / channel partner in the all the best possible ways to get the refund from the University. Except assisting the student to avail the refund Edugo has no control over the refund / university.
The Sliding Scale varies as per the countries / the courses / the university, the can be obtained from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P05sY6S9_IBwra0UInE8f_qCJrZ9oEk67dybsroBs7E/edit#gid=0. All the financial obligations will be met within 2-4 weeks after the compliance made by the student with the rules of the respective university where he got an admission. The base commission is provided by the company’s representative in a PDF file individually, which is to be signed by both the parties to this agreement. The commission will be paid by the edugo to the channel partner after compliance of the GST and other laws of the Government of India and Government of Gujarat and any other local authority as the case may be impose from time to time.
Note - Channel partners are not authorized to accept any money in any currency from any student without prior approval of Edugo, and if channel partner does so Edugo, will not be answerable for the same
Edugo reserves the right of prior approval for any advertising or promotional materials using its name may or may not contribute towards channel partner’s / administrative / advertising costs subject to the level of understanding.
This Agreement shall be effective till the time, mutual termination of the partnership contract/agreement.
Either party, in its sole discretion, may terminate this agreement, by providing the other party with a 30-day written notice of intent to terminate. All the notices must be mailed by recognized commercial service. Any change of address of said representation shall be provided to the other in writing.
Nothing in this agreement constitutes a partnership or agency agreement between the parties and neither party shall be liable for the acts or omissions of the other party in relation to the performance of the obligations pursuant to this agreement.Additional Points for the Contract:
1. Offer Processing Charges, Institution List, methodology for sending the application for Admission into any partner university/college/institute, Visa Process are under the responsibility of the associate, however Edugo agrees to provide all due support towards any of the admission process.
2. All requests such as Offer Requests, invite request, requests for Extensions, Unconditional offer, Brochure Requirements plus any other query regarding students admission process shall be directed to Edugo Ahmedabad office.
3. An Affidavit from the student stating that all his documents are original and that Edugo has not helped them in procuring these documents must be forwarded by the student through your organization.
4. While lodging the visa application all originals must be forwarded to Edugo. Additionally, all the documents which would be mentioned in the Checklist for the Student Visa which must be submitted with the complete Visa application.
5. All the documents in the Visa applications submitted by your organization must be verified by the relevant competent authority.
6. Each student getting his/her admission in any of the Edugo member/partnered university/college/institute also agrees to terms & conditions mentioned at http://www.edugoabroad.com/student-agreement/ through associate.
7. Ensure that your organization and your staff adhere to these guidelines very strictly. Any deviation or the complaint received shall be acted upon and if found true our contract shall cease from that day without any liability of Edugo.
No Exclusivity:There shall be no exclusivity whatsoever on both the parties and till the time they decide otherwise in written.
Visa Processing Time:Standard Visa processing time varies university/county wise. Edugo shall advise the party of all the visa communication and the associate shall communicate it to the student and will also advise the client of the standard processing time well in advance before visa lodgement.
There should be no mention of Edugo on your Promotional Materials and on your website without Prior permission of Edugo in written.
OFFER:The process for the offer letter is to scan the original documents of the applicant in a single PDF Acrobat file along with the completed application form with all the contact details of the applicant mentioned on the form. Additionally, all the Notarized Photocopies of the document to be sent along with the application form by courier or post.
Edugo has the right to know that how much counselling charges has been charged from each applicant. However, Edugo is not responsible for the charges been taken by any of the associate against service charge/counselling charge or any other charges form the student.
Incentive Scheme:Edugo Abroad's partner programs ensures the growth of all associates registered and actively working/doing business with Edugo. Edugo will timely/intake wise update the incentive schemes under its partner program to ensure more business margins to its associates. The incentive schemes will be purely on the basis of the associate's business performance with Edugo during each intake. The incentive schemes will have clear understanding of the rebate/additional margins/gifts linked to the targeted commits for each associate. Only registered partners/associates are eligible to be part of these incentive schemes been run by Edugo periodically. These incentive schemes are solely rights of Edugo and Edugo may discontinue any scheme without any prior notice.
Marketing and Advertising & other Expense: All your marketing and Advertising expenses shall be borne by you or your company except as decided by both our companies otherwise.
Advertising Formats:The Advertisements released by your company or any advertising promotions done by your company should not mention the name of Edugo Abroad unless it has been approved by Edugo. Similarly, on your website
No Branch Office:You should not induce students as your office is the branch office of Edugo. It categorically remains your organization and we would just be working on partnership/ terms of understanding basis and both the companies shall have different identities.
Commission would be settled after sending the invoice in the given format and would be paid to your organization when the commission is received from the Institution.Miscellaneous Provisions
1. Whole agreement: Contractor acknowledges that this agreement and these conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties and it has not relied upon any oral or written representations made to it by Edugo or its employees or agents and has made its own independent investigations into all matters relevant to the business.
2. Supersedes prior agreements: This agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the parties whether written or oral and any such prior agreements are cancelled as at the commencement date but without prejudice to any rights which have already accrued to either of the parties.
3. Alterations: No alteration or amendment to the terms of this agreement shall be of any effect unless it is in writing signed by both parties hereto.
4. Headings: Headings contained in this agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not be incorporated into this agreement and shall not be deemed to be any indication of the meaning of the clauses and sub-clauses to which they relate.
5. Joint and several: All agreements on the part of either of the parties which comprise more than one person or entity shall be joint and several and the neuter singular gender throughout this agreement shall include all genders and the plural and the successors in title to the parties.
6. Arbitration:-In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or a breach thereof, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution. If they do not reach settlement within a period of 60 days, then, upon notice by any party to the other(s), any unresolved controversy or claim shall be settled by arbitration by appointment of each party and bring the amicable solution.
7. Jurisdiction: - The Jurisdiction of the said agreement is within the district of Ahmadabad.