"Student/Applicant" means person whose foreign study admission/visa application is getting processed.
"Edugo Abroad or Edugo means the University/school/institution representative.
"Associate means channel agent/partner who is agreeing to work under/with Edugo Abroad to recruit students to Edugo Abroad's member/partnered universities/schools/institutions.
Edugo would like to expand its network of Associates to recruit more students to its member/partnered universities/colleges/institutions across the globe. To further that goal, Edugo and Associate enter into this Agreement of Services under which the associate will promote/ provide information about, and recommend qualified students for Admissions to one more Edugo member universities or institutions under the described Edugo admissions procedure.
Edugo grants the Associate the Non-Exclusive right to represent; Edugo solely for the purpose of: 1. Disseminating information about Edugo and its services, and 2. Screening and recommending qualified students for admission to Edugo Member universities and colleges only through a legitimate & agreed Admission procedure.
1. The Associate will promote the interest of Edugo, its member colleges and universities and their individual academic programs worldwide using only Edugo provided information and materials.
2. The Associate will identify and assist prospective students in the application process, including preparation of the Edugo Application, documentation and other required materials for Visa.
3. The Associate will carefully evaluate and screen all prospective students regarding academic ability, financial ability, and other criteria required for admissions in one or more of Edugo member universities, as directed by Edugo.
4. Edugo member universities reserve sole right and responsibility for official admission decisions -and notification.
5. The Associate will mail in all required documents and Edugo / Member University applications of- the student's well in advance in time for admissions and evaluation as directed by Edugo.
6. The associate will help guide the students for Visa Interview preparation and pre-departure orientation as directed by Edugo.
1. Edugo will ask member universities and colleges to provide Edugo Associates with University brochures, catalogues & other marketing material.
2. Edugo will select the list, of universities where student best qualifies for admission basing the decision on academic capability, financial capability, and time to admissions, and student's preference (if any);
It is anticipated that said Associate who shall represent Edugo will forward documents of the student as per the agreed admission process. It is further understood that Edugo will not process the application of the student referred until the student's document file is complete and processing fee paid as directed by Edugo. It is also understood that if the student is not getting admission that fee will be refunded by the member university to the associate or the student as per the terms. Edugo, associate & student will have to abide to the university's terms & condition for the refund process. Having mentioned this, associate agrees that Edugo Abroad do not hold any responsibilities for the refund & it is the responsibility of the University/school/college only.
The Sliding Scale for various countries are different as per the courses/university reputation: For all students, the commission structure is as agreed All financial obligations will be met within 2-4 weeks (from the date the university honours the Invoice) following the university / college's report of a student's entry into one of the member universities of Edugo Abroad: The base commission is provided by the company's representative in a PDF file individually.
Edugo reserves the right to prior approval for any advertising or promotional materials using Edugo's name- Edugo may or may not contribute towards Associate's office /administrative or advertising costs subject to the partnership level.
This Agreement shall be effective till the time, mutual termination of the partnership contract/agreement.
Either party, in its sole discretion, may terminate this agreement, by providing the other party with a 30-day written notice of intent to terminate. All the notices must be mailed by recognized commercial service. Any change of address of said representation shall be provided to the other in writing.
Nothing in this agreement constitutes a partnership or agency agreement between the parties and neither party shall be liable for the acts or omissions of the other party in relation to the performance of the obligations pursuant to this agreement.Additional Points for the Contract:
1. Offer Processing Charges, Institution List, methodology for sending the application for Admission into any partner university/college/institute, Visa Process are under the responsibility of the associate, however Edugo agrees to provide all due support towards any of the admission process.
2. All requests such as Offer Requests, invite request, requests for Extensions, Unconditional offer, Brochure Requirements plus any other query regarding students admission process shall be directed to Edugo Ahmedabad office.
3. An Affidavit from the student stating that all his documents are original and that Edugo has not helped them in procuring these documents must be forwarded by the student through your organization.
4. While lodging the visa application all originals must be forwarded to Edugo. Additionally, all the documents which would be mentioned in the Checklist for the Student Visa which must be submitted with the complete Visa application.
5. All the documents in the Visa applications submitted by your organization must be verified by the relevant competent authority.
6. Each student getting his/her admission in any of the Edugo member/partnered university/college/institute also agrees to terms & conditions mentioned at http://www.edugoabroad.com/student-agreement/ through associate.
7. Ensure that your organization and your staff adhere to these guidelines very strictly. Any deviation or the complaint received shall be acted upon and if found true our contract shall cease from that day without any liability of Edugo.
No Exclusivity:There shall be no exclusivity whatsoever on both the parties and till the time they decide otherwise in written.
Visa Processing Time:Standard Visa processing time varies university/county wise. Edugo shall advise the party of all the visa communication and the associate shall communicate it to the student and will also advise the client of the standard processing time well in advance before visa lodgement.
There should be no mention of Edugo on your Promotional Materials and on your website without Prior permission of Edugo in written.
OFFER:The process for the offer letter is to scan the original documents of the applicant in a single PDF Acrobat file along with the completed application form with all the contact details of the applicant mentioned on the form. Additionally, all the Notarized Photocopies of the document to be sent along with the application form by courier or post.
Edugo has the right to know that how much counselling charges has been charged from each applicant. However, Edugo is not responsible for the charges been taken by any of the associate against service charge/counselling charge or any other charges form the student.
Incentive Scheme:Edugo Abroad's partner programs ensures the growth of all associates registered and actively working/doing business with Edugo. Edugo will timely/intake wise update the incentive schemes under its partner program to ensure more business margins to its associates. The incentive schemes will be purely on the basis of the associate's business performance with Edugo during each intake. The incentive schemes will have clear understanding of the rebate/additional margins/gifts linked to the targeted commits for each associate. Only registered partners/associates are eligible to be part of these incentive schemes been run by Edugo periodically. These incentive schemes are solely rights of Edugo and Edugo may discontinue any scheme without any prior notice.
Marketing and Advertising & other Expense: All your marketing and Advertising expenses shall be borne by you or your company except as decided by both our companies otherwise.
Advertising Formats:The Advertisements released by your company or any advertising promotions done by your company should not mention the name of Edugo Abroad unless it has been approved by Edugo. Similarly, on your website
No Branch Office:You should not induce students as your office is the branch office of Edugo. It categorically remains your organization and we would just be working on partnership/ terms of understanding basis and both the companies shall have different identities.
Commission would be settled after sending the invoice in the given format and would be paid to your organization when the commission is received from the Institution.Miscellaneous Provisions
1. Whole agreement: Contractor acknowledges that this agreement and these conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties and it has not relied upon any oral or written representations made to it by Edugo or its employees or agents and has made its own independent investigations into all matters relevant to the business.
2. Supersedes prior agreements: This agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the parties whether written or oral and any such prior agreements are cancelled as at the commencement date but without prejudice to any rights which have already accrued to either of the parties.
3. Alterations: No alteration or amendment to the terms of this agreement shall be of any effect unless it is in writing signed by both parties hereto.
4. Headings: Headings contained in this agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not be incorporated into this agreement and shall not be deemed to be any indication of the meaning of the clauses and sub-clauses to which they relate.
5. Joint and several: All agreements on the part of either of the parties which comprise more than one person or entity shall be joint and several and the neuter singular gender throughout this agreement shall include all genders and the plural and the successors in title to the parties.
6. Arbitration:-In the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or a breach thereof, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution. If they do not reach settlement within a period of 60 days, then, upon notice by any party to the other(s), any unresolved controversy or claim shall be settled by arbitration by appointment of each party and bring the amicable solution.
7. Jurisdiction: - The Jurisdiction of the said agreement is within the district of Ahmadabad.